- Security: OpenSSH, sudo, ufw firewall, full disk encryption, ccrypt, truecrypt/veracrypt, john-the-ripper, squid, logwatch, penetration testing, wireshark
- Operating Systems: Linux, MacOS
- Virtualization: VMWare, VirtualBox, kvm
- 2016: Founder evildojo, San Antonio, Texas
- Research & Development.
- Small Business Solutions.
- Information Security.
- 2015-2016: Security Consultant Kratos SecureInfo, San Antonio, Texas
- Penetration Testing of corporate mobile software applications.
- Python automation of scanfile transformations.
- Optimization of slow processes.
- Research on development of mobile penetration test procedures.
- Recovery of mobile process memory.
- 2014-2015: iOS Developer iMobile3 LLC., Jacksonville, Florida
- Native iOS Software Development and maintenance for client corporations.
- Native iOS Development; Apple Foundation and Cocoa Frameworks.
- Helped fix bugs and provide content updates to client iOS applications.
- Created screen layouts using Autolayout for client iOS applications.
- Created SDK framework for client iOS applications.
- Acted as a consulting resource to find the best solutions to problems.
- 2011-2013: Game Developer Gifting 365 LLC., San Antonio, Texas
- Wrote a small social network from scratch from start to finish.
- Developed an iOS client application using an older version of the cocos2d game development framework
- Developed the backend to that client application using PHP and MYSQL backend.
- Developed a prototype dungeon crawler game using cocos2d with procedural content generation for levels, assets, and story.
- 2010-2011: Web Developer myweb Refresh, Fernandina Beach, Florida
- Wrote a secure credit card transaction system using PHP and MySQL for a local annual barbeque festival.
- 2007-2009: Tutor & Research Assistant UTSA Computer Science Dept., San Antonio, Texas
- Taught after-class Java lab recitations with 20-30 students of all ages. Graded homework.
- Wrote a configuration language in POET to auto-generate C timing routines for empirical tuning of kernel codes.
- Tutored freshmen/sophomores in Java, C, and sometimes other programming languages.
- 2006: Computer Science Mentor Prefreshman Engineering Program, San Antonio
- Taught middle school kids in classes of 20-30 at a time how to write basic Java programs.
- 2004-2008,2011: Bachelors (BS) of Computer Science University of Texas San Antonio
- Dean's List, Fall 2007
- Independent Study doing Compiler Programming Research, 2008
- Custom kernel building
- Network setup/maintenance/migration
- apache configuration
- automatic updates
- alternate window managers (Gnome, KDE, XFCE, awesomewm)
- Custom language development
- Optimization/Bottleneck Analysis & Elimination
- Server Migration
- Android rooting research
- iOS jailbreaking research
- Mobile Security research
- Music: I am a fan of all genres of music and could go on for hours about what I love listening to as well as audio hardware and production.
- Video Games: I wouldn't be in this industry without video games. I have deep historical knowledge of the industry and still enjoy playing games!
- Japanese Culture: Japan has always been at the forefront of game success and it is largely owed to their culture of social harmony.
- New Technology: Bitcoin, Oculus Rift, and Emotiv are all very interesting gadgets that I am interested in making things for.
- Math & Physics: Our world is very interesting and poorly understood, but math provides a fantastic gateway to understanding.
- Healthy Living: I enjoy bike riding, hiking, martial arts, cooking healthy food, and exploring ways to improve quality of life for all.