- 2004-2008,2011: Bachelors (BS) of Computer Science University of Texas San Antonio
- Dean's List, Fall 2007
- Independent Study doing Compiler Programming Research, 2008
- 2016-present: Founder evildojo, San Antonio, Texas
- Research & Development.
- Small Business Solutions.
- Information Security.
- Game Development.
- 2017-present: Independent Contractor Varsity Tutors, Internet
- Computer Science (C/C++, Java, Python)
- 2015-2016: Security Consultant Kratos SecureInfo, San Antonio, Texas
- Got paid to hack into big corporate software.
- Python automation of scanfile transformations.
- Optimization of slow processes.
- Research on development of mobile penetration test procedures.
- Recovery of mobile process memory.
- 2014-2015: iOS Developer iMobile3 LLC., Jacksonville, Florida
- Got paid to do iOS software development for big corporations.
- Native iOS Development; Apple Foundation and Cocoa Frameworks.
- Helped fix bugs and provide content updates to client iOS applications.
- Created screen layouts using Autolayout for client iOS applications.
- Created SDK framework for client iOS applications.
- Acted as a consulting resource to find the best solutions to problems.
- 2011-2013: Game Developer Gifting 365 LLC., San Antonio, Texas
- Basically wrote an entire social network from scratch from start to finish.
- Developed an iOS client app using cocos2d with PHP server backend and got onto the Apple App store in 18 months.
- Developed a prototype dungeon crawler game using cocos2d with procedural content generation for levels, assets, and story.
- 2010-2011: Web Developer myweb Refresh, Fernandina Beach, Florida
- Wrote a secure credit card transaction system using PHP and MySQL for a local annual barbeque festival.
- 2007-2009: Tutor & Research Assistant UTSA Computer Science Dept., San Antonio, Texas
- Taught after-class Java lab recitations with 20-30 students of all ages. Graded homework.
- Wrote a configuration language in POET to auto-generate C timing routines for empirical tuning of kernel codes.
- Tutored freshmen/sophomores in Java, C, and sometimes other programming languages.
- 2006: Computer Science Mentor Prefreshman Engineering Program, San Antonio
- Taught middle school kids in classes of 20-30 at a time how to write basic Java programs.
- OpenSSH, sudo, ufw firewall, full disk encryption, ccrypt, truecrypt/veracrypt, john-the-ripper, squid, logwatch, penetration testing, wireshark
- Kali, Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo, Fedora Core, Mandriva, Knoppix, OpenBSD
- bash, vim, emacs, sed, awk, grep, netcat, nmap, traceroute, ufw,fail2ban, mail, sendmail, postfix, apache, wget, curl
- Custom kernel building
- Network setup/maintenance/migration
- apache configuration
- automatic updates
- alternate window managers (Gnome, KDE, XFCE, awesomewm)
- Custom language development
- Optimization/Bottleneck Analysis & Elimination
- Server Migration
- Android rooting research
- iOS jailbreaking research
- Mobile Security research
- Music: I am a fan of all genres of music and could go on for hours about what I love listening to as well as audio hardware and production.
- Video Games: I wouldn't be in this industry without video games. I have deep historical knowledge of the industry and still enjoy playing games!
- Japanese Culture: Japan has always been at the forefront of game success and it is largely owed to their culture of social harmony.
- New Technology: Bitcoin, Oculus Rift, and Emotiv are all very interesting gadgets that I am interesting in making things for.
- Math & Physics: Our world is very interesting and poorly understood, but math provides a fantastic gateway to understanding.
- Healthy Living: I enjoy bike riding, hiking, martial arts, cooking healthy food, and exploring ways to improve quality of life for all.
- I was once an active member of the Bemani video gaming community and am known for creating one of the most popular StepMania files of all time.
- The infamous troll and hacker, weev once donated $200 worth of BitCoin to me in late 2015 and once entrusted me with root access to the White Power publication Daily Stormer. He hired me to fix an issue with a WordPress plugin but he never paid me. Thankfully I did not spend much time on it.
- I have released a rap album located at http://entelechy0.bandcamp.com/.