- CNN refers to their opponents as "conservative media".
- CNN refers to the Seth Rich story as a "conservative conspiracy theory".
- Rather than actually engage the story, it is dismissed as "not-making sense" and being "scattered" when it is "laid all out".
- The murder remains unsolved.
- There is no evidence that Seth Rich was murdered as the result of a "botched robbery".
- The mainstream media is attempting to spin the DNC leak as a "Russian Hack".
- CNN implies that crowdsourced information comes from "dark corners" of the Internet.
- Rod Wheeler supposedly signed a document stating he would not investigate Seth Rich and Wikileaks, then broke that document by talking on TV.
- There are different leaks being dealt with that are frequently lumped together:
- DNC Primary leak
- Clinton Foundation leak
- John Podesta leak
- Brad Bouman is supposedly crisis-management for the Seth Rich family via the DNC.
- CNN treats its viewers like children incapable of coming to their own conclusions.
- CNN is inadvertantly lifting the veil on the Clinton Kill Count via Vince Foster.